Saturday, March 24, 2012

Bad day overall despite all th good food.


planned t sleep till late morning today since i dont have any test or exam t study for but end up waking at about 10am because my phone was ringing in th morning. -.- so irritating.

prepared and waited for almost an hour for my sister t get ready before meeting my aunts and her friends as well as my grandparents and had high tea at marriott hotel. -.-






th food there was really good. But its a pity that they do not have any Sashimi for high tea buffet. they only have smoke salmon which is very salty t me. ):
anw, their laksa and chicken rice are damn awesome~ (: and th good thing w their buffet is that, you have t DIY for most of th food.

like for example, you want chicken rice, you scoop th amount of rice you wannt then take th no. of pieces of chicken you want. (: so you can get th right portion for yourself. (:



there's quite a number of desserts t choose from. they have cakes, ice creams, warm pudding, cookies, ice kachang, taosuan and even nonya kueh. (:









Anne brought Baby zac along. first time seeing him in real life. he's sucha cutie! SO CHUBBY!! HAHHAS.






took alot of his pictures and we even attempt t take a picture of him having long hair w my hair. had a great laugh at him. (: so cute!! and th best thing is he just sit on my leg and let us do whatever we want without making any noise!! VERY GOOD!!





After eating, we head to Jurong Point and we were stuck in Bysi for freaking long cause sister was trying out clothes but she bought none. -.- was quite pissed!! homed after that. took out my laptop and realise that sister didnt shut down my laptop properly and my laptop was left on since morning. urgh. if this happens again, guess my laptop's battery will die sooner or later la. and I HAVE T GET IT MYSELF YKNOW YKNOW! tsk! REALLY DONT UNDERSTAND why she has t use mine all th time when she has her own. IRRITATING!

enough of her~ yknow my feet were hurting like fuck justnow and i can feel that my big toe was hurting and swollen too. i press it hard and guess what happened? pus came out.


I WAS like omg?! why got pus!?!?! BUT apparently after i squeeze it out, its not painful alr~ BUT my feet still hurt~ urgh!

So angsty now! shall end this post w an ANGSTY FACE of mine!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

HyperSmash