Saturday, October 25, 2014

Till 2015..

Had th last tuition lesson for th year today. Finally I can have more time for myself(hopefully) till 2015. Hmm, 2014 has been a really really busy year for me. Having t juggle between school and giving tuition t 6 kids. Sometimes im really amazed by myself too. I have lectures t attend everyday, tuition lesson almost everyday(except fridays and saturdays) and apart from that, i have assignments t submit every term, revision work after lectures, workout regime i kinda follow, friends t meet up w, shopping w mom and blahblahblah.. Despite having sooo much t do, i manage t get t bed before 12AM almost everyday. Sometimes even earlier. Idk how i manage t do that but i just did. 

But i guess that explains why im always in a state of rushing.  I always tell myself i dont have time t waste. Cause my schedule is usually super packed. If im late for something all th things after will get delayed. When i say my schedule is super packed, im not kiddding. 

An example of my usual weekday: 
Usually i will be up by around 8AM 
So.. 
8AM-9AM: Wash up & breakfast time 
9AM-10:30AM: exercise time 
10:30AM-11:30AM: cool down and prepare for school 
11:30AM-12:15AM: travelling time. So when im in th bus, i will either be reading a book or reading through ws that i want my tutee t do later. So that i will be prepared. 
12:15-3:15PM: lecture 
3:15pm-4pm: travelling time (rushing for tuition) 
4pm-8PM: tuition 
8PM-8:30PM: travel home. (by this time, i will look like a zombie in th bus.) 
8:30PM-9PM: dinner time!! (Usually i will be too hungry t eat alot.)
9pm-10PM: shower, mask blahblah 
10PM-11:30PM: school assignment/homework/mark kids' work. 
11:30PM: on my bed, getting ready t zz. 

So this routine will repeat for th 5 weekdays except friday. 

I insist of not having fixed tuition on friday and saturday because i guess apart from working hard, i need time t rest and have fun too. (: 

So, finally today marks th end of my crazy and hectic, full time student and semi full time tutor role. Hahahaaa. Happt yet feeling empty. I guess i wont be used t staying at home all day... Time t find some activities t keep myself busy~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

HyperSmash