Friday, May 16, 2014

Time will heal everything and anything.

Time is really flying too fast. It's alr th mid of May now. (And Another 12 more days t my birthday!!) 

Hmm, I can remember clearly how I was feeling so so upset during this period of th day. As much as I can remember what had happened, I can no longer feel th sadness/hatred. Guess I have really grown out of it. 

Its amazing how time can really heal everything.. A year ago, I was feeling like my whole world is going t collapse and I'm gonna die when a person leave my life. And now, a year later, I'm still surviving and perhaps grow even stronger!! Nothing about him has any impact on me anymore. No one phone call from him can set me thinking for th whole day. No one message from him can affect me anymore. Perhaps some of you reading this may be experiencing th same thing. Know that it's not gonna be easy, but surely things will get better. Be patience and give yourself ample time. Time will heal everything.. 

Well, my 20th birthday in 12 days. That's less than 2 weeks later? Hmm, thinking back, how I spent my birthday last year? I really have no idea. Idk why but I can barely remember who celebrated my birthday w me and where did I go for birthday dinner w my family.. May 2013's memory seems t be completely deleted from my brain. Th only thing I can rmb is going for dinner w Aline on 29th and th girls came t my house t surprise me w a cake.. Th rest? Hmmm, I just can't..

Well, I don't wish for a very special birthday this year, I just hope for a simple yet happy birthday. Because I learnt that being happy is more important than anything else. Good night guys! xoxo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

HyperSmash