Thursday, April 3, 2014

A little sense of guilt and remorse

Looking through some of th photos we took during JC times.. I really wonder why our class just don't work out. We are just not close at all. Hmmm, is it Really because we are peoeple from different world and we all just don't clique? Or we simply didn't try hard enough? I always ask myself.. If we tried harder t accept each other, perhaps we will be a super united class? And perhaps my results and attitude towards studies back then will change? 

I always believe that there's a very close relationship between your result and if you love your school/class.. If you like your classmates/school, you will most likely do well in school because you love going t school and will want t listen. Sighs.. Am I regretting not studying hard enough now? Yes, I guess I am.. Each time I look back I will feel very upset. Why didn't I try harder back then? Why did I just give up on my studies completely? What went wrong?!?! Guess it will be one of th greatest regret in my life.. Perhaps if I did something different in that 2 years, my life would have been changed altogether.. 

I wonder what will I be doing now if I never give up on myself 3 years back.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

HyperSmash