Friday, January 3, 2014

Happy 2014

Happy new year guys! hope 2014 has been good for everyone so far. :D Actually im suppose t be doing a post t sum up 2013 but im lazy (as usual) so will be doing that like maybe next week? 

So, 2014. yes.. A brand new year. hmmm, i am going to be 20 years old this year. wowww, sounds so old yeah? hahahas, indeed. hehehs. 

Well, new year, new resolution right? 

hmmmmm, i havent got time t actually sit down and think of what i wannna achieve this year yet. so new year resolution is not out yet. ): HAHAH

so for whether or not i achieve my last year's new year resolution, hmmmm, let me see..

so my new year resolution for 2013 was..

1) Improved skin complexion
2) driving license 
3) save $1000
4) Ace my studies
5) learn ukulele
6) lose weight

HAHAHA. So,

1) Improved skin complexion

i think this is kinda accomplished considering th fact that my face reallyy got much better now compared t previously. hehehs. all thannks to all my effort and money spent on facial products like better facial cleanser, facial toner, moisturizer, sheet masks, clay masks, peel off masks, sleeping masks blahblahblah. 

2) Driving license

hmmm, not quite.. im still half way there, hopefully i will be able t get my license before chinese new year! 

3) Save $1000

HMMMM, i kinda did but spent it on driving lessons. ): spent so much on driving. ): really hope i can pass my TP!!!

4) Ace my studies.

well, for this, i kinda did because out of th 6 modules that i did so far, i got A for 4/6 of them. with 1 B and 1 C for th other two. So i kinda did well la. hehehs. 

5) Learn ukulele

I went for lesson t learn ukulele during june/july period. learnt all th chords alr.. but have yet t play and sing. 

6) lose weight

speaking of losing weight, it has been a mini roller coaster for me. My weight is still th same as last year. but throughout 2013, it has gone up and down up and down. sighs. so saddening. 


so, i sort of manage t achieve most of them.. hehes. pretty glad.. May 2014 be as smooth sailing. <3 div="">

No comments:

Post a Comment

HyperSmash