Thursday, March 27, 2014

1/4 filled

I feel so bad for neglecting this place. ): its 3 months into 2014. enjoying my holiday so far. :D i kinda cant wait for school to start though. cant stand wasting my life lazing away at home. keke.

So,  a quick update of my 2014.. 

lets track back t January!!


I finished my first year of school at th start of January!! YAYYYYY! was really really happy. :D 

and and, i finally got my driving license. was really happy that i passed. 



Because it is really draining all my savings. ): and now that i passed, i can spend my $$ on other stuffs instead of saving every single cents just for the lesson. Driving lesson is really damn expensive. urgh! i spent like nearly $3k just t get my license. but i guess its worth it. Because im one step nearer t driving my pink beetle! :D :D 

This year's Chinese New Year falls in January too. it was kinda okay as usual. had visiting blahblah. Chinese new year period served as a break for me from some tuition. so can relax alil more hehes. 






Moving on t February..

hmmmm, February was a really busy month for me. Took up a 3 weeks relief duty in Hillgrove. i had t teach one sec 1 class and a sec 4 class. it was really challenging and tiring t teach. especially when some kids are really naughty and noisy. some simply cant keep their mouths shut. URGGGH. damn annoying ahhh. i feel that its really a great experience for me because i get t experience how it is being a teacher because i decide if i want t be a teacher in future. but i guess im having second thought about teaching as a career. It is not that i dont like teaching etc. but it is really difficult t handle a big group of kids. I really dont have that fierce and firm face/voice. students arent scared of me at all. T.T 

Celebrated Audrey's birthday with sharmain and xuanwen. was really excited about it. cause we planned a surprise celebration at M hotel. Was really really happy that Audrey was happpppppy!!! and had a great time catching up w th girls. really hope we have more time w each other. i really really miss meeting them regularly and just laze around. ): 





March was a superrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr relaxinggg/lepak month for me.. After a month of relieving and tutoring, I feel that i really need more rest. it is really tiring t relief in th morning and give tuition in th afternoon. i spent almost 12 hours a day teaching. I pity my brain cells. ): hahahas. So, this march, i was at home most of th time in th morning and going for tuition only after 3pm. it is better this way because i get t sleep more. :D

Had our annual 2E1 chalet last week. I had th most fun this chalet out of th other 8 that we went. This is also th chalet that we eat and sleep th most. hahahas we practically spent our entire chalet stay in th chalet lazing around, gambling. th only time we get out is t get our stomach filled up. hahahahas. Pretty much what i want t do for now. and i really really enjoy spending time w my dear 2e1. despite meeting just once a year, we never feel distant. we dont need any warm up time etc. we are just as close as before. Im really really thankful for being in that class. AWWW. Each time when i go for chalet, i always feel that we are back t that 14-15 years old period. I MISS US SO SO MUCH. though it was said that this will be our class chalet, i really hope we will still meetup, maybe not for chalet but at least meet up once a year. (:










March is coming t an end again. OMG. How fast can it be!!!! hahahas. Loooooking forward t April and May! May th upcoming months be as happy and enjoyable. <3 div="" nbsp="">

No comments:

Post a Comment

HyperSmash